Diana's Christmas Cakes & Puddings would like to thank all our lovely customers for supporting us in 2020 and in past years. We hope you all enjoyed your delicious cakes and puddings!
Our cakes and puddings are available on-line all year round and can be purchased through our on-line shop at any time - perfect for Christmas in July!
Today is a sad day in my house in Cefn Coed (old South Wales) Great Britain for I have finished your wonderful Christmas Cake, bought for us by our niece Doctor Sian Ford, Toowoomba. I shall have to have my 5 a day from some where else now. Your cake so full of fruit, full of flavour and Christmas taste has been a wonder for several weeks now. Sian originally from Brecon, South Wales brought us the cake in December.Regards Edwin Evans. Thanks. 13 January 2019
Response from Diana
I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your “Australian Cake” and sorry to hear you have finished it and not able to get another one. We have plenty in stock but the cost of freight is a problem. Your niece buys our cakes each year, in fact she took 4 large cakes to England. I hope some time in the future you have the opportunity to have another of our cakes.
Cheers from Australia,
I just wanted to thank you for our totally delicious Christmas cake. I have always made my own but just ran out of time this year – and I’m SO glad I did. Your cake was just beautiful. We all enjoyed it – everybody thought it was my usual one but I had to own up! I’ll certainly be ordering from you again. Many thanks for the best fruit cake ever. Denise Smith 26/12/2018
Hello Diana, Just sending a big thank you for the Christmas cake you baked and I ordered from you. It arrived so well packaged and was a delight to see with its Christmassy red ribbon wrapped around. The kettle boils, time for a cuppa, and out comes your cake - how could anyone say no! Thanks again you are a great cook. Judy M
- My family loves Christmas pudding and Diana's puddings have been a big hit with them. They are beautifully rich!
- Diana's cakes are moist and full of fruit and flavour. They are very popular with my family and friends. The small cakes make great Christmas gifts.
- They look great, taste sensational, and are simply decadent. What more could you want. Diana's cakes have been a part of my family's Christmas for twenty years.
- After my first taste of Dianas cake: I had to have more. They are now legendary amongst my family and friends. Thank you for Diana’s special recipe and her expert culinary skills.
- No Christmas is ever complete without one of Diana's famous cakes and puddings. They look amazing and taste delicious! In fact, both products are a big hit with my Mum who lives overseas and who insists that each Christmas, I send over a cake AND a pudding to Holland via Airmail because nothing tastes better than Diana's Cakes and Puddings'!
- Your Homemade Christmas Pudding from the Farmer’s Market in Brisbane came all the way back to Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A. to be enjoyed. It was delicious. Thank you, Reubie Byers.
- Nothing says Christmas like a delicious Christmas Cake or Pudding just like Grandma used to make, and this is what you get when you buy one of Diana’s.
We have been buying Diana’s Christmas Cakes and Puddings for a number of years now as Christmas gifts for our cleints. We like the fact that they are homemade and that Diana uses all natural top quality ingredients. The best measure of the quality of the products is the regular feedback we get back from our delighted clients.
Diana’s happy, efficient service and top quality products are highly endorsed by us - Morgans.